What is Mesotherapy ?
The term Hair Treatment is mainly associated with management attention and maintenance for hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair growing the scalp,
The term generally does not involve the facial and other body hair.
Clinic Chrysalis provides a range of highly potent Hair Treatments especially tailor made for both men and women.
Hair assessment by a renowned cosmetic surgeon is very essential to determine the location to remove the hair follicles for transplantation.
The doctor will finalize a location that is discreet and surrounded by other hair which will help cover up or hide the scar.
The Strip harvesting procedure will leave a big linear scar at the back of the head.
Or else, there will be many graft sites and multiple pencil-point scars that can be easily covered up with the help of other hair.
There are chances that a Flap surgery and scalp reduction will create considerable big scars that may become more evident if further hair loss is encountered.
The cosmetic surgeon will definitely guide and provide an indication of the likelihood or chances of any such occurrence.
Options available for Hair Treatment
PRP THERAPY (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy)
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT)
Mesotherapy for hair loss:
Mesotherapy is a technique that involves use of injections of various vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to revitalize and tighten skin, as well as to help shed excess fat.
Michel Pistor, a famous doctor from France, had developed the Mesotherapy technique in 1952.
The original intension of the technique was providing pain relief.
But with years passing by, it has become immensely popular especially in the United States of America and other parts of the world as well.
To help shed excess and unwanted fat from various body parts like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face.
The technique can also help decrease cellulite.
It can also help fade wrinkles and fine lines of aging.
The technique can definitely help tighten loose and saggy skin.
It can recontour the body shape and structure.
It can help skin lightening and even pigmentation.
It can also treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
This procedure involves the use of very fine needles to project a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin.
The whole concept behind mesotherapy is that it can rectify underlying problems like poor blood circulation and inflammation which can cause skin damage.
There is no golden rule or a successful formula for substances that need to be injected via mesotherapy
Suggesting medication like vasodilators and antibiotics also hormones like calcitonin and thyroxin
Various enzymes like collagenase and hyaluronidase
And various different herbal extracts vitamins minerals etc.
PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy) injection into the scalp with extremely thin needles is a proactive option for men and women with hair loss. The end result is a full healthier head of hair.
Short sessions of exposure to LOW LEVEL LASER energy stimulates hair growth, decreases hair fall and improves the quality and density of existing hair.
In combination with locally applied medication and PRP therapy LLLT is an excellent hair rejuvenation technique which is minimally invasive and painless
Mesotherapy works as an effective treatment option that allows both men and women with hair regrowth. Mesotherapy provides the right materials at the exact site where it is required (around the hair follicle) so that - The Hair follicle survives and grows , Excess DHT hormone is neutralized , Blood Circulation is stimulated ,
Mesotherapy consists of superficial microinjection into the middle layer of skin and virtually painless and safe
It is also believed that mesotherapy can delay male pattern baldness.
The major reasons to perform mesotherapy are as follows:
Depending upon the need of the patient the doctor’s use many use various different combinations, like
EMI Options Available from Bajaj Finserv
Who Needs It?/ Candidature For Mesotherapy
Candidature for mesotherapy:
Thinning hair and Hair loss is a matter of concern for both men and women.
So generally people with hair thinning concern opt for mesotherapy.
Male pattern baldness is also a huge concern for a large proportion of the indian population set.
All the above mentioned issues of thinning hair fall under a medical term "alopecia."
The most common signs and symptoms of alopecia are enlisted below:
Patchy and uneven Hair Loss
Progressive Thinning of the Hair eventually over a period of years.
Research reveals that the naturally-occurring dehydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone is one of the causative issues for hair loss.
Eligibility to undergo a MESOTHERAPY :
Any of the above mentioned reasons makes you a suitable candidate to undergo MESOTHERAPY , But to be an eligible candidate for treatment you should also fulfill
You shall be a good candidate for the MESOTHERAPY if you are healthy, you have realistic expectations from the outcome of the surgery and you are aware of all the risks associated with the procedure.
You cannot consider undergoing a cosmetic surgery if you have serious health issues like diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, bleeding disorders like haemophilia or depression.
You shall not be a good candidate for the MESOTHERAPY if you smoke or drink too much alcohol.
You should have positive attitude!
You expectations from the outcome of the surgery should be realistic.
You should be ready to miss at least a few weeks of normal activity.
Benefits Of Mesotherapy
Ageing is a natural process which everyone goes through. Visible wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes are signs of ageing. Such skin flaws makes you look tired or aged. But with MESOTHERAPY like suitable treatment one feels younger, healthier and rejuvenated.
INCREASED CONFIDENCE AND ENHANCED MENTAL HEALTH
Self Confidence is a tool that helps us face challenges and tackle problems in life, with great certainty. When you look good, you feel good which in turn increases your self confidence. It leads to greater willingness to try new things or open up in social situations. You become more willing and open to wearing certain clothes or participating in activities which you avoided prior to surgery, due to discomfort in your appearance.
Certain clinicians and psychologists feel, few corrections in your body parts, by cosmetic surgery can not only lead to emotional wellness but also enhanced mental health.
Studies do suggest that people that are more attractive benefit in their personal as well as professional lives.
Studies have also found, good looking people have a higher probability of getting promotions and making more salary.
A 2012 study published in Applied Financial Economics revealed that good looking real estate agents were able to sell properties at a higher price than agents that were average looking.
Mesotherapy Treatment for hair loss:
Proprietary approaches such as Mesoplasty or MesoHair, have shown remarkable results for hair re-growth in both men and women.
The scalp is nourished with a cocktail of various vitamins which improve blood circulation in that specific area.
More the circulation better will be the hair follicles to be better nourished which stimulates re-growth of hair.
Mesotherapy for hair treatment is most of the times performed via injection gun as opposed to the mesotherapy injection performed by the hand.
Basically being extremely painless makes the treatment a popular choice.
Over a given period of time, the mesotherapy solution will help neutralize the DHT hormone, causing hair to grow again.
Generally a minimum of five sessions/settings of mesotherapy treatment for hair loss over a period of four to six months before will show significant results. The result and outcome of every case will vary from patient to patient.
The exact protocol:
What exactly happens during the session?
- The numbing medicines may or may not be applied to the skin during every meeting.
- A series of injections will be given with the help of a special short needle.
- The needle might be affixed to a mechanical gun to deliver series of injections in a streak.
- Depending upon the condition for which one is undergoing treatment, the injections will be delivered at varying depth beginning from 1 to 4 millimeters into the skin.
- The needle will be placed at a very specific angle into the skin while injecting.
- With every solution a tiny drop of solution will penetrate the skin.
- Multiple mesotherapy sessions are essential to achieve a desired outcome.
- Around 3-15 sessions might be required for successful outcome of the result.
- Initially the injections might be given at an interval of 7 to 10 days.
- But once the skin starts showing desired improvement, the duration of the treatment will be stretched once in two weeks or maybe just once in a month.
- Mesotherapy can definitely help to eliminate the need for hair transplant surgery.
- However mesotherapy treatments will work best when all the toxins are eliminated from the diet and a healthy exercise program is followed.
There is hardly any risk associated with this treatment
Few of the side effects are enlisted below:
- Feeling of nausea or vomiting
- redness near the treated area
- bumps at the injection site
- dark patches of skin
Preparing For Mesotherapy
It is extremely important to meet the doctor before undergoing the therapy so as to be aware of the realistic outcome.
Usage of medicines like aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) should be avoided at least a week prior the procedure.
Since there is a possibility that these pain relievers might increase the risk of bleeding and bruising during mesotherapy.
If you are considering MESOTHERAPY , it is important to take the time to determine why you want the surgery in the first place. If you have a medical need, or if you truly feel that reshaping your nose will improve your quality of life, then you are a good candidate if you meet the aforementioned criteria.
Although having a MESOTHERAPY is common for celebrities and those who work in the limelight, certain life circumstances can force you to go under the knife. Here are some medically-necessary reasons that require you to have MESOTHERAPY .
- The most appropriate way to consider your competency for any kind of plastic surgery is to schedule an appointment with a proficient surgeon.
- During the first encounter the doctor will try to understand why you feel the need to have a surgery and also what are your expectations from the outcome of the surgery.
- The physician will evaluate your medical history; inquire about your current medication and medical condition. Physician should also be aware of everything you take, including vitamin supplements or herbal products since they might interfere with other medicines used during surgery. The surgeon might ask you to perform blood tests and a few general lab tests to monitor your current health status.
- The surgeon will perform a physical exam, to have a close look at the skin, associated muscles and bones, their quality and the kind of changes that can be made. Surgeon might also suggest an additional surgery which will enhance or compliment your look,
- and last but not the least; the physician will assess your mental fitness to check whether you are ready to undergo the surgery.
- Mesotherapy is a noninvasive technology and as an advantage there usually isn’t any downtime.
- Many people are able perform regular activities immediately after the session.
- Only in few rare cases one might not be able to resume work due to swelling or pain near the injected site.
- Recovery is basically the time required to get back to a relatively normal routine.
- Patients who wish to undergo MESOTHERAPY must plan for time off to heal and to be comfortable being seen in public.
- The healing time can vary from person to person and will also depend on the type of treatment to be given.
- It can take up to two three weeks to return to work and perform everyday activities. After consulting with the doctor, People can utilise this time to go on a vacation or nurture themselves.
- Sometimes the MESOTHERAPY doesn't produce the results the patient imagines. This gap between imagination and reality may frustrate patient.
- Expecting unrealistic results, like the treatment will make you look like a Hollywood or Bollywood star and automatically solve all of your problems, can be a significant drawback to having cosmetic procedures.
- To have a better experience, it is extremely important to consult a qualified doctor before planning the treatment and develop a rational idea of what the end result will look like.
Post Surgery Do's And Don'ts
Ask your doctor for better and suitable guidelines.
Seek Medical Help
CALL +91 7391097833 or Expect a call from us,
CALL THE OFFICE PROMPTLY IF YOU NOTICE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
Development of a temperature elevation exceeding 100 degrees.
An unusual amount of bleeding from the surgery area
Significant reinjury of the surgery area
A significant increase in pain even after taking your prescribed medication
In such situations, we expect you to call to the clinic even after office hour, Please do not hesitate to call us or present yourself to the emergency section of the clinic for evaluation.
Patients who wish to undergo a cosmetic surgery must plan for time off to heal and to be comfortable being seen in public. The healing time can vary from person to person and will also depend on the type of surgery to be performed and the results are worth the wait. For some procedures swelling remains for four to six weeks and healing process may continue for the first year. I will follow you through this entire process, but you need to keep patience. Please do not hesitate to ever contact our office.
For any queries regarding Mesotherapy please contact
Dr. Salil Patil
Third Floor,Bhondve Corner,
Ravet-D.Y.Patil College Road,Ravet
Call Us: +91 89802 08978
Enquire Us Today
Our Medical Team
Our medical team comprises highly accomplished and dedicated doctors,nurses,physicians. Our doctors prepares personalized treatment plans considering patient’s persona which truly integrates whole person.
Since the recommended cosmetic surgery will differ from person to person, the overall cost of treatment can also vary depending on numerous factors.
Patients should discuss the total cost of surgery with their surgeons.
Cosmetic surgery is generally not covered by any medical insurance. However, once in a while, if there is a medical condition related to the surgery, there can be some form of insurance compensation available.
Mostly medical insurance is provided to surgeries used to repair birth defects, reconstructive surgery after an accident or severe burns etc.
Medical Finance Services
Most of the time cosmetic surgeries are not covered by medical insurance unless the problem is medical. In such cases ask our staff whether any finance is available for certain surgeries. If finance is available you need to fill the form with some required and documents.