What is LASER TREATMENT ?
LASER treatments are rapidly gaining popularity for variety of treatments ranging from hair reduction to vaginal rejuvenation.
US FDA approved state of the art cosmetic LASERS provide highly safe, effective treatment with minimal discomfort & very little downtime.
All treatments are customized to your skin type & color & severity of the condition to be treated.
LASER therapy may require repeated treatment sessions 4-6 weeks apart depending on response to initial treatment.
EMI Options Available from Bajaj Finserv
Who Needs It?/ Candidature For LASER Treatment
Who is the best candidate for LASER TREATMENT?
LASER Treatment is a quickest treatment with least recovery time is a If you are suffering from following problems
- Hair removal
- Tattoo removal
- Anti ageing (rejuvenation)
- Birthmarks and naevus
- Acne & post acne scarring
- Skin resurfacing
- Vascular lesions
- If you are in always conscious about the your appearance.
- If you think this treatment will help you to feel better about your appearance and restore your confidence.
- If you think this treatment will make your appearance confident
- If you think this treatment will give you feeling of “wholeness”
Eligibility to undergo a LASER TREATMENT:
- Any of the above mentioned reasons makes you a suitable candidate to undergo LASER TREATMENT, But to be an eligible candidate for treatment you should also fulfill the following criteria:
- Every treatment procedure including plastic or cosmetic treatment involves certain risks. You should undergo a LASER TREATMENT only if you have a medical requirement or you feel that the particular treatment will enhance your quality of life.
- You shall be a good candidate for the LASER TREATMENT if you are healthy, you have realistic expectations from the outcome of the treatment and you are aware of all the risks associated with the procedure.
- You need to consult doctor before undergoing a cosmetic treatment if you have serious health issues like allergies, diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, bleeding disorders like haemophilia or depression.
- You shall not be a good candidate for the LASER TREATMENT if you smoke or drink too much alcohol.
- You should have positive attitude!
- You expectations from the outcome of the treatment should be realistic.
- You should be ready to miss at least a few weeks of normal activity.
Benefits Of LASER Treatment
Ageing is a natural process which everyone goes through. Visible wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes are signs of ageing. Such skin flaws makes you look tired or aged. But with LASER TREATMENT like suitable treatment one feels younger, healthier and rejuvenated.Natural
Nowadays LASER TREATMENT is gaining immense popularity because it produces results that blend extremely well with a patient's body aesthetics. Soon after the treatment, one gets back to the desired or normal shape of a treated body part. One does not have to wait long to see the result, which is the beauty of cosmetic treatment.
INCREASED CONFIDENCE AND ENHANCED MENTAL HEALTH:
Self Confidence is a tool that helps us face challenges and tackle problems in life, with great certainty. When you look good, you feel good which in turn increases your self confidence. It leads to greater willingness to try new things or open up in social situations. You become more willing and open to wearing certain clothes or participating in activities which you avoided prior to treatment, due to discomfort in your appearance.
Certain clinicians and psychologists feel, few corrections in your body parts, by cosmetic treatment can not only lead to emotional wellness but also enhanced mental health.
Studies do suggest that people that are more attractive benefit in their personal as well as professional lives.
Studies have also found, good looking people have a higher probability of getting promotions and making more salary.
A 2012 study published in Applied Financial Economics revealed that good looking real estate agents were able to sell properties at a higher price than agents that were average looking.
LASER Treatment Alternatives
Few of alternatives are as follows. There are pros and cons for every below listed treatments, If you are considering any of these alternatives you need to consult your cosmetic surgeon about suitability of the option.
- Chemical Peels
- Scar Revision
- Topical Creams/ Tretinoin
You need to discuss with Doctor regarding risks involved in the procedure.
Any treatment procedures carries a certain amount of risk, which may include excessive swelling, bruising or bleeding , wound becomes infected, delayed healing of wounds, numbness, breathing difficulties, unfavourable scarring, extrusion of implants or sutures, pain, and the need for revision of the treatment.
Worsened Self Image:
Cosmetic treatment is not necessarily a purely aesthetic choice few choose it out of low self esteem and depression. If this is the true intention behind the treatment, than you will most probably never feel better after treatment because the underlying problems will still be unresolved.
All in all, however, if complications are few and the benefits far outweigh the risks then Cosmetic treatment is a procedure that can change your life for the better.
Preparing For LASER Treatment
If you are considering LASER TREATMENT , it is important to take the time to determine why you want the treatment in the first place. If you have a medical need, or if you truly feel that this treatment will improve your quality of life, then you are a good candidate if you meet the aforementioned criteria.
Although having a LASER TREATMENT is common for celebrities and those who work in the limelight, certain life circumstances can force you to go under the knife. Here are some medically-necessary reasons that require you to have LASER TREATMENT .
- The most appropriate way to consider your competency for any kind of cosmetic treatment is to schedule an appointment with a proficient doctor.
- During the first encounter the doctor will try to understand why you feel the need to have a treatment and also what are your expectations from the outcome of the same
- The physician will evaluate your medical history; inquire about your current medication and medical condition. Physician should also be aware of everything you take, including vitamin supplements or herbal products since they might interfere with other medicines used during treatment. The surgeon might ask you to perform blood tests and a few general lab tests to monitor your current health status.
- The doctor will perform a physical exam, to have a close look at the skin, associated muscles and bones, their quality and the kind of changes that can be made. doctor might also suggest an additional treatment which will enhance or compliment your look,
- and last but not the least; the physician will assess your mental fitness to check whether you are ready to undergo the treatment.
- Recovery is basically the time required to get back to a relatively normal routine.
- Patients who wish to undergo LASER TREATMENT must plan for time off to heal and to be comfortable being seen in public.
- The healing time can vary from person to person and will also depend on the type of treatment to be performed.
- It can take up to two three weeks to return to work and perform everyday activities. After consulting with the doctor, People can utilise this time to go on a vacation or nurture themselves.
- Sometimes the LASER TREATMENT doesn't produce the results the patient imagines. This gap between imagination and reality may frustrate patient.
- Expecting unrealistic results, like the treatment will make you look like a Hollywood or Bollywood star and automatically solve all of your problems, can be a significant drawback to having cosmetic procedures.
- To have a better experience, it is extremely important to consult a qualified doctor before planning the treatment and develop a rational idea of what the end result will look like.
Seek Medical Help
CALL +91 7391097833 or Expect a call from us,
Please do not hesitate to ever contact our office.
For any queries regarding Laser Treatment please contact
Dr. Salil Patil
Laser Skin Treatment/ Facial Laser Resurfacing
Third Floor,Bhondve Corner building,
Ravet-D.Y.Patil College Road,Ravet
Call Us: +91 89802 08978
Enquire Us Today
Our Medical Team
Our medical team comprises highly accomplished and dedicated doctors,nurses,physicians. Our doctors prepares personalized treatment plans considering patient’s persona which truly integrates whole person.
Since the recommended cosmetic surgery will differ from person to person, the overall cost of treatment can also vary depending on numerous factors.
Patients should discuss the total cost of surgery with their surgeons.
Cosmetic surgery is generally not covered by any medical insurance. However, once in a while, if there is a medical condition related to the surgery, there can be some form of insurance compensation available.
Mostly medical insurance is provided to surgeries used to repair birth defects, reconstructive surgery after an accident or severe burns etc.
Medical Finance Services
Most of the time cosmetic surgeries are not covered by medical insurance unless the problem is medical. In such cases ask our staff whether any finance is available for certain surgeries. If finance is available you need to fill the form with some required and documents.