What is Hair Treatment ?
- The term Hair Treatment is mainly associated with management attention and maintenance for hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair growing the scalp,
- The term generally does not involve the facial and other body hair.
- Clinic Chrysalis provides a range of highly potent Hair Treatments especially tailor made for both men and women.
- Hair assessment by a renowned cosmetic surgeon is very essential to determine the location to remove the hair follicles for transplantation.
- The doctor will finalize a location that is discreet and surrounded by other hair which will help cover up or hide the scar.
- The Strip harvesting procedure will leave a big linear scar at the back of the head.
- Or else, there will be many graft sites and multiple pencil-point scars that can be easily covered up with the help of other hair.
- There are chances that a Flap surgery and scalp reduction will create considerable big scars that may become more evident if further hair loss is encountered.
- The cosmetic surgeon will definitely guide and provide an indication of the likelihood or chances of any such occurrence.
Options available for Hair Treatment
- PRP THERAPY (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy )
- LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT)
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) injection into the scalp with extremely thin needles is a proactive option for men and women with hair loss. The end result is a full healthier head of hair
Mesotherapy provides the right materials at the exact site where it is required (around the hair follicle) so that - The Hair follicle survives and grows, Excess DHT hormone is neutralized, Blood Circulation is stimulatedMesotherapy consists of superficial microinjection into the middle layer of skin and virtually painless and safe
Short sessions of exposure to LOW LEVEL LASER energy stimulates hair growth, decreases hair fall and improves the quality and density of existing hair.
In combination with locally applied medication and PRP therapy LLLT is an excellent hair rejuvenation technique which is minimally invasive and painless
EMI Options Available from Bajaj Finserv
Who Needs It?/ Candidature For Hair Treatment
Candidature for LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT):
- LLLT is an efficient treatment for weak, thin, wispy hair follicles.
- The therapy reverses all the shortcomings by making the hair thicker, stronger, and healthier. It’s also great treatment to reduce hair loss.
- But the only drawback of LLLT is, it will only work if there is an active hair follicle and it will not be able to stimulate hair growth in hair follicles which are already dead (locations on the scalp where there is complete absence of hair).
- Hence it is always advisable to start the therapy as early as possible to achieve maximum hair restoration benefits.
Eligibility to undergo a LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY :
- Any of the above mentioned reasons makes you a suitable candidate to undergo LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY , But to be an eligible candidate for treatment you should also fulfill the following criteria:
- Every surgical procedure including plastic or cosmetic treatment involves certain risks. You should undergo a LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY only if you have a medical requirement or you feel that the particular treatment will enhance your quality of life.
- You shall be a good candidate for the LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY if you are healthy, you have realistic expectations from the outcome of the treatment and you are aware of all the risks associated with the procedure.
- You cannot consider undergoing a cosmetic treatment if you have serious health issues like diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, bleeding disorders like haemophilia or depression.
- You shall not be a good candidate for the LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY if you smoke or drink too much alcohol.
- You should have positive attitude!
- You expectations from the outcome of the treatment should be realistic.
- You should be ready to miss at least a few weeks of normal activity.
Benefits Of Hair Treatment
INCREASED CONFIDENCE AND ENHANCED MENTAL HEALTH:
Self Confidence is a tool that helps us face challenges and tackle problems in life, with great certainty. When you look good, you feel good which in turn increases your self confidence. It leads to greater willingness to try new things or open up in social situations. You become more willing and open to wearing certain clothes or participating in activities which you avoided prior to cosmetic treatment, due to discomfort in your appearance.
Certain clinicians and psychologists feel, few corrections in your body parts, by cosmetic treatment can not only lead to emotional wellness but also enhanced mental health.
Studies do suggest that people that are more attractive benefit in their personal as well as professional lives.
Studies have also found, good looking people have a higher probability of getting promotions and making more salary.
A 2012 study published in Applied Financial Economics revealed that good looking real estate agents were able to sell properties at a higher price than agents that were average looking.
Bonus Tip for Maximizing Hair Regrowth
High levels of DHT in genetically sensitive people is considered to be one of the most prominent cause of baldness, thus depleting DHT levels is a fruitful way of enhancing the hair regrowth benefits by LLLT.
Also some hair loss sufferers need not feel the requirement of LLLT; they simply need to lower their DHT levels prevent the hair loss. DHT Block is a unique procedure that contains a blend of highly efficient herbs and nutrients that help to safely reduce DHT levels and also balance out other hormones that play a very important role for healthy hair growth.
Hair Treatment Procedure
Low Level Laser Therapy uses the red and near infra-red light for wound healing of injuries or lesions and also to reduce inflammation and provide relief for both acute as well as chronic pain. The technique was developed in 1967 and is popularly known as LLLT. This procedure mostly focuses on increasing the speed; quality and tensile strength of tissue repair; fix inflammation and reduce pain (analgesia).
The red and near infrared light (600nm-1000nm) are the most commonly used lights in LLLT. The source of these lights can be laser or high intensity LEDs.
The intensity of the lasers and LED's lights used for therapy is not high like a surgical laser.
There is absolutely no heat felt during treatment. The after effect of laser treatment is very much similar to photosynthesis in plants. The appropriate intensity and time duration of the red and near infrared light helps reduce oxidative stress and also increases ATP. The exposure to LLLT is also known to improve cell metabolism and lessen inflammation.
The LLLT machinery delivery ranges from 10mW - 500mW (0.01 -> 0.01 Watts).
The power density is generally between 0.005W/Cm² -> 5 W/Cm².
The most wide spread application of LLLT is healing and recovery of soft tissue injuries, joint conditions, neuropathic pain, non-healing leg and pressure ulcers.
- LLLT: A safe effective and convenient therapy
- Androgenetic Alopecia: The Treatment under consideration
- Mechanism of Action:
Low level laser therapy has various alternative names like red light therapy, low level light therapy, cold laser, soft laser, biostimulation and photobiomodulation.
LLLT works on the principle of using an infra-red laser beams to treat various different health conditions.
The most concerned and common health issue is hair loss.
The biggest advantage of LLLT is that it is a pain free undemanding and uncomplicated therapy with minimal time commitment.
The prime aim of the therapy is to reduce inflammation and to simultaneously enhance the local blood flow and activates hair growth.
The therapy has a FDA approval, and is scientifically considered as both safe and highly efficient treatment for hair restoration, but provided done accurately and under perfect guidance.
LLLT can act as a remedy for androgenetic alopecia.
Androgenetic alopecia is also most popularly known as male or female-pattern baldness.
Androgenetic alopecia is considered as a genetic condition and is the biggest known cause of hair loss in men as well as women.
Alopecia generally starts affecting 50% of men around the age of 40, and 75% of women at around 65.
Individuals with androgenetic alopecia have a gene which makes them more fragile to the effects of the androgenic hormone—Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
DHT can accumulate in the innermost roots of the hair follicles, and is the main reason behind the hair follicles to grow smaller and smaller.
Ultimately the follicles are completely blocked and as a result the hair stops growing anymore.
Hair growth can be mainly divided into three phases:
Anagen phase: Also known as the growth stage.
Catagen phase: A changeover phase when the hair follicles start shrinking.
Telogen phase: A final stage where the hair follicles become completely dormant and shed.
The activation due to LLLT helps the hair follicles to get back into the anagen phase (thus restoring hair growth), in multiple ways.
Primarily LLLT uses a light source that generates a precise wavelength (ranging from 630 to 670 nanometers). This wavelength has a unique quality of being imbibed by the molecules of the hair follicles.
This precise type of light invades the scalp and stimulates the epidermal stem cells which are reason behind the revival of hair follicles.
The therapy helps to enhance the blood flow which in turn leads to increase in the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicles.
Eventually, LLLT leads to activation of various metabolic processes which are required for hair growth and simultaneously avoid the build-up of DHT in the follicles.
Devices used and Treatment Time:
LLLT can be performed at home or in a salon.
Mostly 2-3 sittings per week are ideally suggested.
Each sitting ranges from 8 and 15 minutes, and remarkable and noticeable outcomes are generally seen after 2 to 3 months.
The therapy can be performed using the following material:
- In-salon hoods or overhead panels
- Hand-held devices
- Bonnets or head caps
Associated risks and side effects:
There is hardly any risk associated with this method
Post Surgery Do's And Don'ts
Ask your doctor for better and suitable guidelines.
Seek Medical Help
CALL +91 7391097833 or Expect a call from us,
Please do not hesitate to ever contact our office.
For any queries regarding Hair Treatment please contact
Dr. Salil Patil
Third Floor,Bhondve Corner,
Ravet-D.Y.Patil College Road,Ravet
Call Us: +91 89802 08978
Enquire Us Today
Our Medical Team
Our medical team comprises highly accomplished and dedicated doctors,nurses,physicians. Our doctors prepares personalized treatment plans considering patient’s persona which truly integrates whole person.
Since the recommended cosmetic surgery will differ from person to person, the overall cost of treatment can also vary depending on numerous factors.
Patients should discuss the total cost of surgery with their surgeons.
Cosmetic surgery is generally not covered by any medical insurance. However, once in a while, if there is a medical condition related to the surgery, there can be some form of insurance compensation available.
Mostly medical insurance is provided to surgeries used to repair birth defects, reconstructive surgery after an accident or severe burns etc.
Medical Finance Services
Most of the time cosmetic surgeries are not covered by medical insurance unless the problem is medical. In such cases ask our staff whether any finance is available for certain surgeries. If finance is available you need to fill the form with some required and documents.