DR. SALIL PATIL - PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGEON, PUNE
Dr. Salil Patil, M.Ch.
(Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery)
Clinical Fellowships and Observerships
- Fellow, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, LASER and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Comprehensive Training & Observership in Hair Transplantation – Medispa, Jaipur
- Observership in LASER & Aesthetic Surgery – Lakshyakiran Cosmetic & LASER Centre, Kolhapur
- Advanced Training in Oncoplasty GCRI, Ahmedabad – November 2014
- Clinical Observership and Advanced Training in Microsurgery & Hand Surgery, Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore – September 2014
- Clinical Observership and Advanced Training in Oncoplasty, AIMS, Kochi – September 2014
- The Dr. P.K. Bilwani Gold Medal- 1st in M.Ch. Burns and Plastic Surgery, Gujarat University July 2016
- The Late Shri Dr. Motibhai Patel Gold Medal- 1st in M.S. General Surgery April 2013
- The Dr. Bhanuprasad Mohanlal Joshi Gold medal- 1st in M.S. General Surgery April 2013
- Director, & Cosmetic, Hair Transplant & LASER Surgeon, Dhanwantari’s Chrysalis, Ravet
- Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Dhanwantari Hospital, Nigdi
- Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Chinchwad.
- Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Sterling Hospital, Nigdi
- Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Niramaya Hospital, Chinchwad
- Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Forbes Marshall, Pune
Publications and Presentations
- Hypertrophic Tuberculosis of the Rectum Simulating Malignancy and presenting as Rectal Prolapse- A case report and review. Indian Journal of Tuberculosis; 2013 Jul; 60(3): 184-5
- Scar revision: Analysis of Post scar revision satisfaction and parameters decisive for patients satisfaction. World Journal of Plastic Surgery 3. 2017; 6 (1) :0-0
- Multiple pilomatricomas: A case report and review of literature – Under review by Indian Journal of Dermatology
- Paper presentation on “A Study of Bile Leak as a Complication of Hepatobiliary Surgery” at the International Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Workshop-2012, The Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Presentation on “Pathophysiology of Wound Healing” at the CME on Wound Healing- 2013, at BJ Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Paper presentation on “Paediatric Scald Burns: An epidemiological Study” at NABICON 2015
- Poster presentation on “Flash powder Burns” at APSICON 2015
- Lecture on “Facial Aesthetic Surgery: Quick Fixes” at Spectrum Dermatology 2017